The European Studies Master s program, in the Centre European Studies in Krakow Jagielloni University is functioning the English-language high-level interdisciplinary academic courses. In the frame of the program students will be given the opportunity to pass a basic, specialty and elective classes in subjects of their academic specialization and personal interest. The maximum duration of the course is 4 semesters the academic year.
European Studies Master's program is designed to equip students with advanced and interdisciplinary knowledge of contemporary European affairs. Master's program is focused on the study of Central and Eastern Europe and the EU's political, economic and cultural characteristics.
The students will be given Master's Degree in 5 Training programs:
• The specialization of the EU Studies;
• Specialization in Central and Eastern European Studies;
• Europeisation and the specialization in ruling of Central and Eastern Europe;
• Central and Eastern European Studies: Research direction;
• Holocaust and totalitarian systems Studies specialty.
In the frame of the Master's program the European Study Center offers students to take part in many conferences and seminars organized in Poland and through Europe in order to introduce their paper works to an international audience.
Besides the above mentioned Master's program, the European Studies Centre along with the other leading universities participates in the dual-degree awarding multi-program. Upon completion the program, students are awarded a Master's degree in European Studies from Krakow Jagielloni University (matching specialty), as well as a Master's degree from the partner University.
• International Master’s course in economics, government and public affairs;
• International Master’s course Russian, Central and Eastern European studies;
• The Master's program in European studies / Master's program in growing Europe in a global perspective;
• The Master's program in European studies / Master's program in management, leadership and democracy studies.
• The European Union and Japan advanced multi-disciplinary postgraduate studies;
• European Regional Studies
2016-2017 academic year started applications reception.
For more information check out the Krakow Jagielloni University English-language brochure.