The French Embassy, the French Institute, the Swiss Embassy, the Canadian Embassy celebrated the International Francophone Day.
International Francophone Day, celebrated around the world and Georgia, as an observer member of the International Francophonie Organization, joins the celebration. Regarding this matter, school and university institutions in the French language professors, French-speaking pupils and students of Education and Science of Teacher Professional Development Center met and reaffirmed their respect for the French language.
Within the scope of the event, the winners of the competitions were announced:
• Individual competition for the students of 8-12 grade – creating a photo-collage
• Individual competition for the stuents aged 13-18 - video creation
1. The winner of the video
• Competition for groups (13-18 years old students) - to create a comic book
• Individual competition for 18-25-year-old students - to create an essay on the topic of new technologies, the advantages and its threats.
• a scholarship for the French pedagogical training - 2 teacher.