The Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of Serbia within the scope of “Peace in Serbia” project, announced scholarships in Serbian universities for the bachelor, masters and PhD programs.
Detailed information about the conditions of the scholarship, universities and educational programs, as well as the application form please visit the appendix.
Interested persons should submit to the Ministry of Education and Science:
- Application Form
- Curriculum vitae (address, phone and e-mail reference)
- English or French language proficiency (legally verified)
- Health certificate (including tests on infectious diseases and HIV)
- Passport copy
- For Bachelor's degree program: a full school education certificate - (original or notary certified copy);
- For Master's degree program: Bachelor's degree with appendices (original or notary certified copy);
- For PhD degree program: Bachelor's and Master's degree with appendices (original or notary certified copy).
The deadline for submission of necessary documents to The Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia is May 25, 2016.