The University of Caucasus continues to function in a new, completely renovated educational building. The university remains one of the most modern and largest in Georgia, with its infrastructure and equipment. Furthermore, the building itself was built in 1909 and over the years numerous known educational institutions thoughout the Causasus had been functioning here.
The history of Caucasus University begins in 1998 by the foundation of Caucasus School of Business. Today there are nine more schools functioning in terms of law, media, technology, state management, humanitarian & social sciences, tourism, medicine and health management, new cinema and economics.