- Human Resource Management
- public information
Per decision of the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Georgia, in order to avoid the spread of the new Coronavirus epidemic, based on the recommendations of the Prime Minister’s Interagency Council and the Ministry of Health of Georgia, the terms for receiving applications for Culture Promotion Program competition are being changed.
The deadline for submission of bids and applications is postponed to April 20, for the following competitions:
- Promotion of contemporary fine arts in Tbilisi and the regions;
- Promoting the publication of book-albums in the field of fine arts;
- Small Grants for Art Education;
- Promoting creative activities to preserve the identity of ethnic minorities;
- "limitless opportunities" - participation of individuals with disabilities in various cultural activities;
- "Art without the dividing lines" - access to art education in compact settlements and regions of IDPs.
Within the scope of competitions, announced under the Culture Promotion Program, all applications, bids or enquiries must be submitted electronically at email@example.com
New competition deadlines for each competition will be announced in the coming days.
Applicants who have already submitted their bids are allowed to submit their revised versions, subject to new deadlines.