Minister of Education and Science Tamar Sanikidze opened 1st
National Conference General Education in Georgia – Analysis and Prospects.
The Minister briefly introduced to the audience all the important projects
implemented in 2013 and future plans.
Minister Lia Gigauri presented work analysis and future vision in the field of
general education. The following reports are to be presented during the
- Teachers’ professional and career development;
- Assessment in Education System;
- National Curriculum, challenges
- Strategies and problems of
National Curriculum implementation ;
- Comparative analysis of
- Language Education Policy ;
- Inclusive Education Development
- Novelties in the direction of
general education quality;
- Functions of
Resource Officers in children protection issues and safe school context
attended by government, non-governmental and international
organizations shall last two days.