Several issues were discussed on conference:
• Results obtained during piloting period;
• Progress demonstrated by the schools;
• Summarizing of specific issues (what was working during piloting period, what should be improved, etc.);
• New internet-portal through which teachers of Georgian language and mathematics of up to 450 public schools will receive online trainings. On the portal educational resource for schools (books, activity cards in reading and mathematics, posters of reading and mathematics, digest of activities for parents, guidelines) will be placed (for directors, teachers and parents);
• Participation of 121 piloting school in the phase of enlargement;
Note: In 121 piloting school, enlargement phase, school visits will be continued, in case of school's consent, and representatives of schools will have an opportunity to use new educational resource placed on internet portal.
Within the framework of project, familiarization of new strategies of teaching to the teachers was carried out, as well as provision of schools with educational resources.
Also within the framework of project, elaboration and implementation of professional development model on the base of school was carried out which envisages establishment of training groups of teachers under the guidance of teachers-facilitators and support from school administrations in this process. The project also is helping to the involvement of society and parents in the educational process.