As it is known, a national curriculum revision process is underway. The new curriculum will start from the 2016-2017 academic year. The Department of National Curriculum of the Ministry of Education and Science has completed working about primary education (I-VI classes) subject standards. The Department of the National Curriculum revised the primary level standard of the Natural Sciences. In order to revise the natural science standard on the primary level were implemented the following activities:
• The analyzes and recommendations about the comments from Schools, teachers' associations, non-government organizations and universities of the national curriculum assessment.
. Learning the international practice for detecting development of the National Educational Curriculum.
• Analysis of the results of International Researches - TIMSS-. And detecting for the learning curriculum TIMSS-'s compliance and cognitive areas.
• Analysis of the current textbooks.
In order to solve identified Problems were made the following changes:
• "scientific researches" were allocated separately
• changed the form to deliver the content: Instead of a list of issues the content is written in a narrative form and includes the information about the student's cognition in the frame of the given result.
• reduced the number of results according the classes, and therefore, the total number on this level.
• There have been added the samples of the activities relevant to each results for the teachers.
• outlined the connection between the directions.
• Refined and defined the formulations of the results and indicators, simplified the language of the document as far as it was possible;