- Human Resource Management
- public information
The Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Georgia has started receiving applications to discuss the recognition of various sports organizations. The submitted applications are reviewed by the Advisory Body as well as the Ministry of Finance. The organizations will be only approvided by the order of the Ministry.
Deadline for submission of applications is May 1, 2019.
In order to review the issue of recognition, sports organizations should submit a statement to the Minister by the following annex:
1. Extract the registration from the Public Register;
2. The Charter of the Organization;
3. Document confirming membership of a relevant international organization;
4. Long-term Strategy and Action Plan (at least 5 years);
5. Activity report in accordance with Annex # 1 (at least 6 months);
6. The number of athletes, coaches and referees in accordance with Appendix # 2.
The issue of recognition of a sports organization will be considered only if the organization is established at least 6 months before the application is made.
Theo Baramidze - 591 30 45 83
Manana Shapakidze - 593 22 34 73