- Human Resource Management
- public information
The Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia announces creative competitions for students in public and private schools:
1. " A step towards support" is a competition based on slogans, concepts and school performances (i.e flash mobs), in which the students have to express their views on violence and bullying at school, in conjunction with presenting their vision to solving such problems. It is important to note that, VII-XII graders are allowed to participate in the slogan competition, whereas the flash mob competition is reserved for students I-XII grade, while the competition about concepts is viable to VIII-XII graders.
2. The competition “Future created from the past” is dedicated to the Independence Day, under which, a photo contest is held for the students of VII-XII grade; there is also an art competition for I-XII graders, whilst VII-XII graders have the opportunity to pariticpate in the essay contest. The competition aims at encouraging and enhancing the patriotic and civic awareness amongst the Youth; as well as boosting the critical analysis skills for the historical events. The students have to present their own vision of how they would like to see Georgia after 25 years in their own works.
3. Regarding the European Week, students of VII-XII grade have the opportunity to participate in the contest – “Europe in my Lens”. The contest aims at young people to understand the important of European integration for the development and progress of Georgia.
4. For the students of the mountainious regions and non-Georgian speaking schools, an essay contest will be held. The competition’s major intention is to enhance the intercultural dialogue and promote civil integration for the better future and development. The competition is open to the students of VIII-XI grades at public schools.
The above-mentioned competitions/contests are held within the program - "Successful Encouragement Program for Students. For more detailed information and terms and conditions regarding the contests please visit - www.mes.gov.ge
The students can participate individually, as well as, in froms of groups. Successful students and/or the teams will receive numerous encouraging rewards.