- Human Resource Management
- public information
Uniform and flexible system of public schools will enable schools to timely react and take all necessary measures to ensure a safe and attractive learning environment. The project is financed by the Government of Georgia and Millennium Challenge Corporation with an overall budget of $ 5 million.
The following works were implemented by the initiative fund of the Public Schools Operation and Maintenance Program:
- Completed inventory check of all public school infrastructure in Georgia and presented the results on the Ministry's official database (eSchool);
- Integrated Special computer software "MNE" for managing the public school operation and maintenance systems;
- Undertook the evaluation of physical condition of all public school infrastructure. These reports will help the Government of Georgia to plan the necessary budget allocation for school maintenance and draw up short-term (urgent) and long-term plans for school infrastructure development;
- Developed the general framework and regulatory framework of the Public Schools Maintenance System. The document aims to introduce the system of the public schools 'care system and cover the standards developed based on the modern and international experience of schools' operations.